To Become a Member You Must be…
Employed by one of the following:
- Richmond Public Schools
- Richmond Metropolitan Business League
- Virginia Union University
- Association Education Services Corporation of Virginia
- Richmond Community Hospital
- Live, Work, or Worship In Blackwell, Manchester or Swansboro Community
- Family Member Already A Member
- Did you know that family members can join Richmond Heritage Federal Credit Union?
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.